TreenaNeel is proud to be a member’s organization and is committed to serve the needs of its constituents. Your continuing support is the key to our success.
- Allows you to get attractive discounts of up to 25 % at all TreenaNeel sponsored events
- Free Newsletters
- Minimum eligibility criterion for standing for office.
- Be considered for representing TreenaNeel at BangaMela and other cultural events subject to the executive committee’s approval.
- Support one of the most active and well-known Bengali cultural associations in North America.
- TreenaNeel is a IRS recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your contributions are tax-deductible.
Membership levels are as below:
Family —————-> $ 25.00
Single —————-> $ 15.00
Students ————-> $ 10.00
You don’t have to be a resident of Kentucky to become a member of TreenaNeel. You can simply enroll by paying the stipulated membership fees. However, only Kentucky residents have voting privileges.
To become a new member please download and fill out the Membership Registration form and mail your check along with the form to the address printed on it.